- No appointment necessary .
- We only accept high end designer and couture consignments.
- Please review our “what we do not accept” list and the Couture list.
- We consign women’s and men’s clothing and accessories daily.
(Excluding Customer Appreciation Day, the second Wednesday of every month)
- All clothing items must be on hangers, pressed and floor ready.
- We will examine your items while you wait or feel free to shop.
- If we accept your item(s) and they sell for under $100 each you will receive 40% of the selling price.
- If your item(s) sell for over $100 each you will receive 50% of the selling price.
- If we do not accept your item(s) and you do not wish to take them back, we donate to local nonprofit charities.
If you are able to bring your items into the store we can look at them any time, during business hours.
If your furniture pieces are too numerous or too large, we schedule visits on Thursday’s to ensure that your items will be acceptable at FIFI’S. We schedule our day geographically, so please include a phone number and address in your email. Emails received Monday-Friday will be returned within 48 hours, emails received Saturday-Sunday will be returned within 72 hours. Once an item is accepted for consignment, a pick-up will be scheduled, charges may apply.
Send your email to email@example.com with current pictures (medium image size) of each item
Include in your email as much description as possible. For example, Manufacturer, store from which you purchased, price paid, condition, age, and whether you have original receipt.
All items must be in pristine condition, no marks, chips, scratches, tears or stains.
Furniture that has been in a “smoker” home, and is able to absorb the smoke, will not be accepted. Furniture that has been loved by your pets, must be cleaned prior to acceptance. If leather furniture is clawed by animal, we will not be able to accept.
What we look for
- We will select and price items that are best suited to our clientele.
- We look for designer labels, popular store brand labels, items you’d buy at a better department store or boutiques.
- We ask that your items be recently purchased within the last 3 years, clean and in style.
- We are unable to give you a price quote at the time of drop off.
- For a better idea of our price points you can always browse through our store for similar name brands.
- You may request a sales or inventory report at any time.
- Although we’d love to, we cannot notify all of our consignors when their items sell.