- No appointment necessary .
- We only accept high end designer and couture consignments.
- Please review our “what we do not accept” list and the Couture list.
- We consign women’s and men’s clothing and accessories daily.
(Excluding Customer Appreciation Day, the second Wednesday of every month)
- All clothing items must be on hangers, pressed and floor ready.
- We will examine your items while you wait or feel free to shop.
- If we accept your item(s) and they sell for under $100 each you will receive 40% of the selling price. If your item(s) sell for over $100 each you will receive 50% of the selling price.
- If we do not accept your item(s) and you do not wish to take them back, we donate to local nonprofit charities.
What we look for
- We will select and price items that are best suited to our clientele.
- We look for designer labels, popular store brand labels, items you’d buy at a better department store or boutiques.
- We ask that your items be recently purchased within the last 3 years, clean and in style.
- We are unable to give you a price quote at the time of drop off.
- For a better idea of our price points you can always browse through our store for similar name brands.
- You may request a sales or inventory report at any time.
- Although we’d love to, we cannot notify all of our consignors when their items sell.